I pick a story since in the book there are lots of characters, the book is "How the first letter was written" Taffy" and her Dad are the main characters. Both of them are polite and they don't have bad temper. Later then on, both of them made the first letter. The end of the story they made the first letter and they had no changes in the end.
The problem was resolved in the story "How the first letter was written" that they made the first letter and that was how the first letter was written. What I would change the book is that the author should add a bit more details. The theme or messeage of that story is that try to be creative and don't stop to be creative.
I liked General Ulysess S. Grant and William T. Sherman. I liked them because, they are mostly the ones I know the most. Grant and Sherman are the one that takes lead in front of the Army. The two Generals didn't realky change thei appererance that much.
The story was that the two sides are going to meet and have a battle. What I want to change about the story is that two pages were only pictures I would make that smaller and put the writing that were after that on that page. What I think the Author is doing this to let you know how vicious the battle was. Also, to tell you not to make war because the two pages that showed how the battle was, no one wants that to hanppen.
Time to Reflect – Unit 4
1. Tell why you think it is important to be able to divide numbers. For what kind of problems do you need to use division? If you are a teacher. You will have to show a example to the whole class and try not to get anything wrong.
2. Tell what part of this unit was the most difficult for you and why. Describe what you did to overcome any difficulties you had. The first time when I did Partial Quotients, it was really hard for me, till I got the hang of it, I still got the mood of long division.
2. How have I changed as a writer so far? I'm proud of my work, I changed my writing a lot. I know where to put punctuation in the right place, I also know to put more details in to the story. What I didn't really change is, review my work, I always forget, and also that means their are some parts in the story that don't even make sense. I totally need to work on that.
3. What are three things I do well as a writer? The three things I do well as a writer,is correct spelling, punctuation, details.
4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer? Correct grammar, and review my writing.
5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it? I don't really have a favorite piece but, I like to write or type about my life and what had happened. I like writing about my life because, it is much more easy for me to think what had happened, also, I get to think much more clearly.
I like "factor Captor" because it is fun, and you get to find prime numbers and when you pick a prime number your oponint don't get any points, also it helps me to learn which I should pick and which is the right number. Factor Captor helps me with my multiplication tables, and my favorite subject in the math book is fact family, and connecting array's, and that's it.
For writing I learn lots of new words and that is because I read a lot and I can gain or absorb new words into my brain. Writing is my number one subject in school and some time I may not feel like writing eventually I like it, at home I kind of write a lot and then my eyes go red then it hurts then of course, I got to sleep because I'm really tired. Mom don't wake me up in the morning so in Saturdays or Sundays I drag my self out of bed, brush my teeth then start writing and I usually write up to twenty or thirty minutes, and also ten probably. When ever I write I think a head what I'm going to write next like what I'm typing right now.